Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Check out my Xanga!!!

PLEASE go to

http://www.xanga.com/marvelmonkey

That's my Xanga. I know, it has a rediculous name, I made it up in Jr. High and kept using it on the internet until I was twenty. Kinda like how I wore sweatpants to school until I was in like 8th grade or how I had a bowl haircut from the begining of grade school until I was 16. Anyway, ignore the name lame and the fact it is Xanga all you xanga haters out there. I spent a long time posting about spiritual gifts and I'd really appreiate it if you read it and gave me feedback. Poke holes in it, tell me if I'm wrong (but use scripture or maybe some of the Weslian quad or I'm likely not to listen). It should be the secod or third post down. It's pretty long, but it's also pretty good. You could read it as a morning devotional, and if you want to make a comment, but can't because xanga is lame that way, make a comment here on my blogger. Thanks mucho, gracias my homies, peace out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Good stuff man!

Keep em' coming!

Grace,
Andrew

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home